Inked Brands is seeking a marketing guru who thinks outside the box and isn't afraid to push the envelope to creatively solve problems. We work with social media influencers to monetize their followers by creating products to sell via our e-commerce platform. As a Marketing Specialist, you will support our marketing and e-commerce team in several functionalities, including email marketing, digital ads, and our websites. You'll need to be highly analytical, stay tuned to what our customers love, and understand how merchandising is integral to their experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze emails, digital ads, and site performance for multiple brands. Utilize data to identify new opportunities and implement strategic improvements to grow all marketing channels and optimize campaigns.
- Strategize, develop and execute online customer acquisition strategies and campaigns for multiple brands through Facebook & Instagram ads. Analyze and report performance and digital marketing initiatives.
- Implement and support innovative, attainable, and successful email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with graphic designers, photographers, and copywriters to create campaigns catered to the aesthetic and personality of each individual brand.
- Assist with day-to-day e-commerce activities for multiple brands including creating landing pages, managing content requests, setting up products, identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, etc.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the smooth operation of large events including reveals, sneaks, pre-order fulfillment, etc.
- Provide support to the team in other duties as assigned.
- Create monthly orders for brand partners’ subscriptions.
- Contribute to and support a positive, creative, and collaborative culture and continuously improve efficiency, communication, and work product.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience. Experience in digital marketing preferred.
- Experience or knowledge in web/ad design and e-mail/digital marketing best practices.
- Passion for your role in our customer’s experience and commitment to personal work ethic.
- Detail Orientation – Exhibits a high level of accuracy while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Organizational Skills – Demonstrates strong organization, prioritizing and managing conflicting demands to meet deadlines; consistent follow-up.
- Communication – Superb interpersonal and communication skills. Builds relationships and works collaboratively in a team environment.
- Change Agility – Able to navigate successfully and positively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where change occurs rapidly. Takes initiative and anticipates needs; response accordingly.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; looks beyond things accepted as “given” to suggest creative approaches, pulling information from many sources.
- Cultural Fit – Embodies and inspires a positive attitude, in support of our unique culture founded on the principles of excellence, respect, accountability, integrity, enjoyment, and diversity.
- Retail experience is a plus!