We work with social media influencers to monetize their followers by creating products to sell via ecommerce. We work at a fast pace and have lots of fun along the way. After many requests, we’re starting a new intern program for college students pursuing applicable degrees during the spring, summer, and fall semesters. Our offices are located in Bowling Green, KY and this is a remote friendly position. This is an extraordinary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and to learn from an amazing team. We’re looking for ambitious, creative forward thinkers to learn from, engage with, and contribute to our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
Please note: This is an unpaid opportunity and intended for academic credit, preferred junior or senior level standing. Please submit a resume and a cover letter sharing why you’re interested in working with Inked. The term will coincide with the fall semester.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Learn and work with the aesthetic and personality of each individual brand.
• Create copy for monthly marketing emails and material.
• Research like-minded social accounts to prospect ads to their audiences.
• Audit QA emails, edit email proofs, and review special orders before delivery.
• Assist in acquiring and organizing the Marketing inspiration board.
• Manage and post to Inked Brands social media accounts.
• Assist with day to day marketing activities such as styling of shoots, maintaining/updating promo codes, and assisting giveaway and donation fulfillment.
• Participate in competitive research and gather inspiration for future email campaigns.
• Prepare and coordinate agendas for onsite partner visits.
• Gather assets for ads; photography, video, and copy.
• Upload assets to Facebook Ad Manager, updating and monitoring performance.
• Create UTM’s and promo codes for campaigns.
• Collaborate with Marketing and E-commerce teams to create new ad campaigns and strategies to increase revenue and bring in new customers.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
• Currently a junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
• Strong collaboration skills
• Excellent written, editing and oral communication skills.
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
• Detail Orientation – Exhibits a high level of accuracy and precision while maintaining a sense of urgency.
• Organizational Skills – Demonstrates strong organization, prioritizing and managing conflicting demands to meet deadlines; consistent follow-up.
• Communication – Superb interpersonal and communication skills. Builds relationships and works collaboratively in a team environment.
• Change Agility – Able to navigate successfully and positively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where change occurs rapidly. Takes initiative and anticipates needs; responds accordingly.
• Judgment and Decision Making – Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; looks beyond things accepted as “given” to suggest creative approaches, pulling information from many sources.
• Cultural Fit – Embodies and inspires a positive attitude, in support of our unique culture founded on the principals of excellence, respect, accountability, integrity, enjoyment and diversity.
Your application was submitted successfully.